The SpinCAT is a powerful bottom tool specifically designed to remove plugs, scale and organic deposits at the level of the pipe walls.
High pressure organic deposits cleaning
The tool has powerful rotating jets and covers a large cleaning surface. An internal centrifuge controls the rotation speed from 150 RPM to 200 RPM.
They are a perfect complement for the cleaning of wells, such as sand pluggings, the elimination of scale present in pipes, cleaning of sand layers in walls of the pipe.
It is equally effective in cleaning organic deposits in pipes, such as paraffines, asphaltenes, hydrates, calcium carbonate, barium sulfate, mineral, waxes, soluble scales and cement.
- Sand plugs.
- Elimination of scale present in pipes.
- Cleaning of layers of sand in walls of the pipeline.
- Cleaning of organic deposits in pipes, such as paraffines, asphaltenes, hydrates, calcium carbonate, barium sulfate, minerals, waxes, and soluble scales and cement.
- Continuous straight flow design.
- Operating at pressures of 1,000 to 5,000 psi.
- Operating at temperatures up to 200ºC.
- Flows from 0.8 to 2 bpm.
- Autogiratory set.
- Simple maintenance.
- Fluoro-elastomer seals.
- Replaceable nozzles.
- The head of the standard nozzle has 5 holes with 1/8 npt, one in 15 °, two in 45 ° and two in 90 ° with respect to the axis of rotation.