Asphaltene inhibitor, improving the efficiency of hydrocarbon production, decreasing the deferred and cleaning costs on bottom hole and surface.
It is a high efficiency asphaltene inhibitor, helps to avoid the precipitation of asphaltenes that block hydrocarbon production. This precipitation can occur in the production line or in the lines at surface level.
- Improves the efficiency of hydrocarbon production.
- Decrease in deferred production.
- Reduce cleaning costs at bottom hole and surface.
- Improves the efficiency of artificial lift systems (gas lift, BCP and BES).
- Bottom dosing through a capillary.
- Injected at the reservoir level.
Characteristics of Technology:
- Not corrosive, Non flammable, Non toxic.
- Compatible with most types of crude chemical treatments (corrosion inhibitors, paraffin inhibitors, scale inhibitors, biocides, demulsifiers, surfactants, among others).
- It does not originate stable emulsions.
- Typical treatment dosages, based on the total fluid rate produced, vary between: 500 PPM (or 0.05%).