It is an efficient flow improver for production and transporting systems, both in the bottom and on the surface, where naturally flow limitations are exhibited by high viscosity levels. In addition, it allows production increases, improves the efficiency of the bottom pump and of the multiphase pumping systems on surface.
PetroAlianza has developed the new G-Flow technology, a viscosity reducer using a patented blend of non-synthetic, solvent-based, methyl ester-based amphiphilic agents, with a powerful effect on the rheology of heavy and extra-heavy oils.
It is not a solvent, it is a product formulated with a direct effect on the crude, based on the principle of asphaltene dispersion and micellar dispersion, which generates a direct result in the inter-molecular energy levels of a viscoelastic fluid, such as Heavy and extra-heavy crudes.
- G-FLOW: It is an efficient flow improver for production and transport systems, both in the bottom and on the surface, where naturally flow limitations are exhibited due to high viscosity levels.
- G-FLOW: It is a coadjuvant in the minimization of the consumption of diluents: In addition, it promotes production increases and improves the efficiency of the bottom pump or of the multiphase pumping systems on the surface.
- Non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Based on the principle of asphaltene dispersion and micellar dispersion.
- Compatible with most types of chemical treatments in crude (corrosion inhibitors, incrustation inhibitors, biocides, demulsifiers, surfactants, among others).
- Does not cause stable emulsions.
- Typical treatment dosages, based on the total fluid rate produced, vary between: 500 PPM (or 0.05% v/v) to 10,000 PPM (or 1% v/v).
- Downhole through injection capillaries.
- In flow lines.